Little Farm at Tilden Regional Park is an awesome free kids activity to do this summer.
At Little Farm, kids have the opportunity to get up close to the farm animals. They can feed the cows and visit pigs, chickens, rabbits, sheep, and even bunnies.
It’s a great way for kids to see the animals they hear and read about in person and understand how big they are!
Exploring Little Farm
In addition to getting up close with the animals, there’s a lot of fun to be had at Little Farm. There’s a big hill to climb up, a nice barn to check out, and corrals to explore. It’s a really pleasant place for kids to explore and learn.
If you’re looking to learn more about the park and surrounding areas, there’s an environmental education center that you can stop at.
Just be aware that Little Farm is a bit of a drive to get to and there’s no cell reception once you get in. But it’s worth the trip to experience this awesome free kids activity this summer.
So if you’re looking for a fun place to take the kids this summer, check out Little Farm at Tilden Regional Park!
- Little Farm in Berkeley is a great place to visit with kids.
- The experience is free and visitors can feed the animals with celery or lettuce.
- Animals found at the farm include cows, pigs, chickens, rabbits, and sheep.
- The farm is located in Tilden Regional Park and cell reception is not available.
- The park has an environmental education center to learn more about the area.